Norske Shell: Project Governance Support
- Shell requested a health check review of the readiness of the joint Shell/Aibel engineering and procurement (E&P) teams, based at Stavanger, to deliver the goals of the Draugen Topsides 2013 (TS2013) campaign and provided advice on improvement actions.
- Perform audit of a current project, using the audit plan and applicable Shell guidelines, procedures
- Compile findings and prepare a "gap" analysis compared to the Shell's assurance process / guidelines/ standards
- Prepare draft report on the findings and present to Norske Shell Sponsor
- Identify further plans to input to the governance process
SBM Offshore: Fleet Technical Performance Review
- Within a context of ensuring readiness to operate complex new FPSO units under construction, SBM commissioned a review of its current FPSO fleet ; with the aim of benchmarking current fleet performance as well as identifying areas for improvement.
- Performance review of four of SBM’s FPSOs in order to:
- Assess systems and processes in place for management of fleet performance, asset integrity and process safety management
- Benchmark against best practice in the industry
- Recommend areas for improvement
- Feed-back lessons learned into new projects
Tullow Oil: Ultra-deep Water Technology Review
- UA were asked to provide an Ultra-deep water technology review to support Tullow Oil’s global strategy for development of hydrocarbon plays in ultra-deep water.
- Develop a broad understanding of issues associated with deep water environment – review of all technical building blocks from reservoir to product export, and considering design, fabrication and installation aspects.
- Report on current operating technical limits and pending advances, identify critical issues.
- Understand the technical and commercial risks in ultra-deep water development.
- Identify the most economically favourable field development methods for ultra-deep water plays.
- Assess feasibility and value of early production systems.