UA carried out an organisational review of Client's Engineering & Projects Delivery Team. UA's project delivery assessment model provided a snapshot of team performance and identified areas to target for improvements in team efficiency and effectiveness.
Scope of organisational review was to:
- Understand the role and responsibilities of London based project delivery team comprising Management, Projects & Engineering, Contracts and Procurement, Operations and Petroleum Engineering Functions
- Assess the effectiveness of the above functions to: discharge their remit, collaborate and communicate together
- Identify potential areas of improvement
- Create a plan of actions and activities in partnership with the function team for implementing key recommendations of this review
- Assist in a practical way to implement and monitoring any improvement programme undertaken by the function(s).