UA identified how required production expansion could be achieved through de-bottlenecking and plant modifications. UA acted as Owner's Engineer for Development Planning, Basic Engineering and Project Management to achieve production expansion on a fast track schedule.
Scope has included:
- Review of bottlenecks and proposed modifications for increase in processing capacity of existing facilities
- Hysys model developed and simulations undertaken to develop heat & material balances for various cases and support equipment sizing
- Facilities design package
- Equipment procurement/contract evaluation and award
- Project Execution Plan
- Project management oversight: development management support, including work plans, budget information and risk management framework
- Coordination with Client’s subsurface team and commercial advisors.