New Work Update 1Q2016
Upstream Advisors have remained busy in the current difficult climate providing a range of Asset Development, Asset Transaction and Business Consulting services to Premier Oil, ShaMaran Petroleum BV, JGC, and Glencore.
<p”>We have also worked with our partners SGS Horizon to undertake two reserves assessments.
Assignments completed over this period include:
- Review of a client’s project documentation for internal and technical consistency prior to placing multiple FEED contracts
- Facilities input, including ABEX estimates, to two reserves assessments and field economic evaluations, for assets in Middle East and West Africa
- Independent reserves evaluation and audit for asset in Netherlands
- Updating market survey of subsea EPCI contractors for a client’s in-house database
- Overview of compression design configuration for life of field, including cost/weight/layout impacts
- Sensitivity study on process impact of potential increased gas throughput
- Support to client in development of functional design specification for an FPSO
Ongoing assignments include:
- Working to provide support in developing a client’s operations and maintenance strategies and management systems for a North African asset, as follow-up to an earlier facilities review & recommendations
- Basis of design review: reliability of source data, identification of areas of uncertainty, recommendations for mitigation in design