New work update 2Q17
Upstream Advisors have had a busy time so far in 2017, providing a range of services to Glencore, Chariot Oil & Gas, SDX Energy, Rhino Resources Ltd, SBM, Panoro Energy and Oranje-Nassau Energie (ONE) across our three core areas:
- Technical review of proposed new wellpad design for Nigerian asset to verify design integration with existing facilities, compliance with client’s corporate policies and procedures and alignment with good industry practice.
- Field development plan and costing for various options to tie-back gas development in Egypt.
- Owners Engineer role for modifications to onshore production site in Egypt, including design specification, procurement and project management oversight.
- Ultra deepwater technology status review including development strategy
- Field development feasibility and plan for ultra-deep water location
- Research into specific technical issue to provide client with theoretical context, industry experience to date and current research status, with recommendations for scope of work for pilot scale research project and potential experimental facilities identified.
- Input to Nigerian asset valuation, building an integrated picture of asset based on a critical assessment of available data to developed CAPEX and OPEX estimates for defined cases.
- Assessment of gas monetisation options (including min GTL, small to mid-scale LNG, gas to power and gas to fertiliser) for potential development offshore Gabon to support client’s valuation of opportunity
- Review of North Sea field development plan & costing to support client in making farm-in decision
- Organisational review of client’s E&P Project Delivery Team. UA project delivery assessment model used to provide a snapshot of team performance and identify areas to target for improvements in team efficiency and effectiveness
- Peer review of asset development for Mozambique gas field